Abrahamskraal Silent Retreats offer you a chance to listen to silence, to experience a quiet mind – a chance to re-energise. Here you will be able to create a personal space to refresh your thoughts, reconnect with your inner truth and contemplate a new approach to life and its challenges. Within a calm, quiet space you will enjoy the opportunity to connect with nature, attune your soul and find inner peace.
Elements of the retreat
The retreat provides optimal conditions to slow down, breathe and let go. In a structured way with guided meditations, silent inquiry, yoga, massage/Reiki and coaching we walk with you to go deeper. Or you can find your own rhythm to each day and unwind in the calmness of our farm.
If you make the investment you will receive:
- Coaching sessions: guiding you to integrate insights and support your next steps in life
- Massage/Reiki/Reflexology sessions: to connect deeper with your body and restore energy
- Yoga: yin yoga classes to unite body and soul
- Meditation: time to meditate, quiet the inner chatter and connect with stillness
- Noble silence: silence of body, speech and mind. Noble silence will be observed from the beginning of the retreat until the last day. Any form of communication with others, whether by gestures, sign language or written notes are prohibited. You may speak with the Life Coach when necessary
- Wholesome food: relish three wholesome home cooked meals with as much locally sourced products possible
- Comfortable accommodation: own bedroom and bathroom
Curious about the Silent Retreat Programme?
|Available dates and cost:|
|3 – 6 September 2018 (4 days) > R 7 550.00 pp|
|7 – 9 September 2018 (3 days) > R 5 750.00 pp|
|3 – 9 September 2018 (7 days) > R12 200 pp|
|11 – 14 March 2019 (4 days) > R 7 550.00 pp|
|15 – 17 March 2019 (3 days) > R 5 750.00 pp|
|11 – 17 March 2019 (7 days) > R 12 200.00 pp|
|Hostess: Hestie Fourie||Coach: Gretha Cronje|
|Professional Educationalist and Events Organiser
|Certified Integral Coach, Consultant|